Filing a Complaint

For the General Public:

If you believe you have been discriminated against while seeking employment, contracting, or receiving services from Dane County government, or in securing housing in Dane County, please fill out this form or contact us at:

Complaint form

For Dane County Employees:

Please go on DCINet for specific instructions. There will be an internal form available for you to fill out.

Other Government Agencies: